Abstract submission is closed
- You should now have received a notification about the outcome of your submission.
- If you did not, please make sure our email EPC2019conference@gmail.com is in your safe senders’ list.
- To view your submission and its status, you can also login to your account below.
- Remember to use the “Registration” link in the main menu above to register for the conference itself.
Preparing your talk
- Talks should be no longer than 15 minutes.
- Please bring your presentation on a USB stick to transfer it on our in-house PC half an hour before the start of your session.
- If you really need to use your own Mac or laptop, please bring any specific adapter required to connect to our system.
- Talks are scheduled from 8.50 am on Thursday 25 to 3.30 pm on Saturday 27 April (detailed programme will be available by April 1st).
Preparing your poster
- Posters boards accommodate posters in portrait orientation (A0 format).
- The poster session will be on Friday 26 April afternoon.
- Please hang your poster on your assigned board on Friday morning; velcro will be provided.
- You will find your poster/board number in the programme.